PERSONALIZED SERVICES & PRICING:
Your hair, skin & body type are one of a kind!
Many factors contribute to how your assets look, feel, grow & change throughout your lifetime, such as:
Genetics, hormones, age, health, medications/vitamins taken, stress levels, mental & physical wellness, diet, lifestyle, environment, personal maintenance, product use & past services.
Because you're so unique, it only makes sense that your service plan & pricing is personalized to match
Your service price is based on:
1. The current situation of your hair/skin/body part
(Hair-The density, length, color, texture & condition| Skin/Body- Appearance & texture
2. Your desired result or Goal look
3. The amount of time, work & product that will be required to achieve your desired result or to get closer to your desired result, because some results can't be achieved in 1 session
During your consult, you & your stylist will discuss all your options based on the factors listed above, as well as:
1. Realistic expectations
(you can't always get what you want; breakdown of the reasons why)
2. Hair Color matching (what will look best w/ your eye color, skin color & undertone)
3. The process (
4. Service & home maintenance (recommended products to use at home, )
5. Your $$ budget (Price quotes for service options, price quotes for future maintenance services)
6. Addressing any questions/concerns/challenges you may have
Dermal fillers, are injectable treatments that are used to fill wrinkles, enhance lips and restore volume or contour loss. There are 4 types of dermal fillers, based on hyaluronic acid, Poly-L-Latic Acid, Calcium Hydroxylapatite or Polymethylmathacrylate PMMA. Each type of filler can be used for a different purpose and in a different area of the face.