PERSONALIZED SERVICES & PRICING:
Your hair is one of a kind!
Many factors contribute to how your hair looks, feels, grows & changes throughout your lifetime, such as:
Genetics, hormones, age, health, medications/vitamins taken, stress levels, mental & physical wellness, diet, lifestyle, environment, personal maintenance, product use, past hair services & even the water used to wash your hair (hard or soft water)
Because you're so unique, it only makes sense that your service plan & pricing is personalized to match.
Your service price is based on:
1. The density, length, texture & condition of your hair, currently
2. Your current hair color situation, your color history & the desired hair color, cut and/or style (your goal look)
3. The amount of time, work & product that will be required to achieve your desired look or to get your hair closer to your desired look, because some results can't be achieved in 1 session
4. The Glam upgrade: Unlike any other salon experience..... Relax in a clean, private studio, aromatherapy, phone chargers, Tv & music available, beverages available, quality products used & 1 on 1 time w/ your stylist throughout the entire service.
After your VIP Consultation, you will have the peace of mind, knowing your hair is in good hands w/ a professional, experienced stylist that you feel comfortable with.
During your consult, you & your stylist will discuss all your options based on the factors listed above, as well as:
1. Realistic expectations
(you can't always get what you want; breakdown of the reasons why)
2. Color matching (what will look best w/ your eye color, skin color & undertone)
3. The process (duration of service estimate, the service plan)
4. Service & home maintenance (commitment to future appts, what will work for your schedule, recommended products to use at home, )
5. Your $$ budget (Price quotes for service options, price quotes for future maintenance services)
6. Addressing any questions/concerns/challenges you may have
Life happens! It is unfair to penalize someone if they have to cancel or reschedule. Obviously, your hair appointment is important to you, and if you can't make it, then it is probably for a an unexpected reason. However, it is important that you cancel or reschedule as soon as you know you won't be able to make it to your appointment.
This is much appreciated, because your stylist has a better chance of scheduling someone who is on the waiting list. If your stylist needs to make any changes, you will be contacted with notice.
When you pay for your service, you are paying for your stylist's time, labor, product, reputation & results. With this being said, there are no refunds for any reason.
Your VIP consult insures your understanding of all factors regarding YOUR hair, service & expectations. If there is ever a mistake made by your stylist, it will be addressed and resolved before you leave the salon. If there is a technical issue with your hair, that may have been overlooked prior to leaving the day of your appointment, please contact your stylist immediately!
A personal issue (second thoughts, feedback from fam & friends, you spent over budget, unrealistic expectations, etc.) is not your stylist's fault. If you need an adjustment made to your hair because of a personal issue, no need to feel uncomfortable, please contact your stylist for a new appointment to make any necessary changes. Anything is fixable.